Wednesday 18 July 2018

My Intrduction

Hi guys, I am new here on blogger.com. I have posted 7 parts of my story ""TRUST....it may be you or me"" till yesterday. As it a published book{My Own Creation} in India but due to low finance it could not reach many people. I have decided to promote it on social network That's way I have divide it in parts and published it.However, I have taken a break So that I can Introduce myself to you guys. I would request you to give me feedback if find anything wrong in this. 

As I am new here , I need a lot of support from you guys to get success on this plate farm.My name is Vikas Rana and my age is 31. I am an Indian. I live in  the Capital of the Country Delhi.  
I work with an M.N.C. As a part timer, I do Crypto Currency Trading I also run a channel on you tube as "Daksh's advice."

well that is all from my end. If you want to know something more about me you can ask me in comment. 

No comments:

Post a Comment