Friday 20 July 2018

TRUST....it may be you or me Part 8

Akshy was standing quiet he looked at Kirti. She was also looking at him as she could not understand
what Akshy was trying to say ?

Akshy knew that now he will have to tell Kirti about his personal life.

He went near to Kirti and took a deep breath and started.

Akshy said. "You know, that I have business in Chicago but basically I am from Rajkot. My father had a "Timber store" there. We were four people in family, Dad, Mom, my younger sister Ruchi and me. We were not rich but we had everything to live happily with. Rahul was my neighbor there. His father is a very famous surgeon in Rajkot but Rahul was never interested in medical field. I have one more friend there"Karan". Karan was my senior in M.B.A. he have a big business of steel there. He was so rich every weekend Rahul and me use to go to his form house to Party. Our families were also so closed and all of Us were living Happily.

It was my last semester and I was planning to go to U.K for further studies. My dad was trying hard to arrange funds for that and one day my father died due to a sudden heart attack. We were broke,we had no idea what to do as we never thought that anything like that will ever happen. Slowly we started losing our savings and we had no source of income as I was in the last semester and my Mother had no idea how to run a business and Ruchi was too young to do anything. She just entered in Graduation.

One day we had to sell our car and things were becoming more critical because of our studies. We required more money and situation was like that we could have to sell our house.

Though, Rahul's and Karan's family supported us a lot but we had to come on our own. then I decided to leave my M.B.A.

I started taking care of my shop.In the beginning it was very tough but I had the business sense and slowly I realized that our business could reach at any level. I gave all my time,blood and sweat to work and slowly I started receiving success in that. Karan and Rahul were also there to guide me at any point of time.

 I can proudly say that in seven years I changed my 'Timber Shop' in to a Steel Company of 1720 people. 

I became the most powerful steel businessman there. I bought most of the big and small steel factories and taken control on the entire steel business not only in the city but in whole Gujarat.

We were living happily again and I thought 'now we will not face any problem in life'.

However, I was so wrong. One day when I was giving a brief Introduction of the Company to a new secretory named "Disha" in my office Cabin suddenly teared her clothes and started crying. Then she ran outside the door. She told everyone that I raped her. I had no idea what was that? I did try to talk to her but I don't know why she was so scared of me. It was a very unexpected Situation for me. I thought maybe she was looking for some money and wanted to blackmail me. So I tried to gave her money but she was not listening to me.

Now everyone in the office was looking at me with suspicious eyes. I had no idea what to do. In just few minutes things became so difficult for me. I called Rahul and Karan and told them everything. 

They did try to talk with Disha but she was not ready to listen to anyone. She said that she will go to court. I was O.K. with that because I knew that I was not guilty.

As Disha said she lodged a FI.R. against me. I was so shocked with this step of her. 

Now people started doubting me. due to my name and business Police did not arrest me but because of embarrassment I took myself to a house arrest. I did not have courage to face people until we get the result of the case. I was sure that I'll win the case as all the allegations were wrong against me.
but I felt so shameful when my mother told me "Akshy I hope you did not do anything wrong." I had no words to explain. I just said "trust me I did not do anything wrong." She did not replied to that and left.


To be continued.......
























No comments:

Post a Comment