Monday 23 July 2018

TRUST....it may be you or me Part 9

Akshy was telling Kirti Every thing word by word. He Continued and said "I went to the Court with Rahul and Karan. My mother and Ruchi were also there with me.I was so embarrassed in front of my family. I did not have courage to look in to their eyes." 

However, As I told you earlier. I did not do anything wrong so it was very easy for me to prove that in the court room and I did prove it. I won the case in the first hearing only. the judge said the there were no evidence against me and more over Disha could not answer a lot of questions asked by my lawyer.

I was so happy. I felt that I have received my life back. I came out of the Court with my family. Mom and Ruchi were about to leave to the house as they were still feeling bad about this incident. I was standing with Rahul and Karan and we were planing to celebrate this. We were waiting for our Car and suddenly Disha came to me. She attacked me with her hands. She was crying and saying "you spoiled my life". She shouted at me saying ,"you can buy anything with your money as you bought today's case. You Ruined me, every one is looking at me with abusive eyes, because of you my career, my dreams, my life everything is finished. I am dying  today because of you AKSHY.
Disha was shouting like a mad girl. there were a lot of people looking at us, Mom and Ruchi were also there.

Suddenly, Ruchi sprinkled kerosene oil on her body and set her to fire. No one had any Idea that anything like will happen. However there was a lot of security and they saved Disha's life but she got some miner injuries so they took her to the hospital. Later I got to know she was arrested because of that suicide attempt.

I Won the case but no one was happy including me. Mom, Ruchi everybody was silent. Somehow, Disha's suicide attempt forced everyone to rethink. We did not have anything since morning but no one was hungry. We went to our rooms as all of us were so tired or we were not able to face each other. I could not sleep entire night. I knew, I did not do anything wrong but still I was feeling guilty. I had no idea that why Disha did all of that? It was her loss more then me, she was also embarrassed in front of everyone. why did she try to kill herself? was she looking for some money or something else? there were a lot of questions in my mind and I don't know when I went to sleep.

Next day when I woke up. I saw Mom and Ruchi were packing their bags. I asked Ruchi,"are you going somewhere?"

Ruchi did not answer but I could see her wet eyes.

I looked at Mom she was also crying.

I went there and asked her."What happened mom and where are you going?"

Mom did not gave response but she was still crying and packing her bag.

I was worried. I turned Mom's face and asked her again. "Mom, what happened. Why are you crying  ? please tell me."

"We are crying because of you and now we will have to leave because of you Akshy." Mom said with cold voice.

"What did I do Mom. I was innocent and it is already proved in the Court. then why are you leaving.". I said with crying voice. I could not control my emotions.

Mom smiled and said. "Yes, We all have seen that you were innocent. I saw that girl. she was about to kill herself." Mom Continued, "Akshy, I know you are a big businessman. you have a lot of money but it does not mean that you can do anything you want."

"Sorry, Akshy we can't be your partner in this crime." Mom ended her sentence and asked Ruchi to pack her bags fast."

I was shocked that Mom was believing a unknown girl but not me. I lost all my words but somehow, I managed myself and said."No, Mom she was lying. I don't know, why she did that but believe me I did not do anything wrong and please don't go.Where will you go Mom. think about me, how will I live without you and Ruchi? you guys are everything for me and think about Ruchi. She just started her life. how you will take care of her. Please Mom don't go. Please." I was bagging to keep them in home.

Mom said, "I know it will be very difficult for Ruchi and me but believe me that will be much easier then staying here. Look at the news papers, T.V. and just go out everyone is looking at us as we are criminals." I know that you care about Ruchi but she will have no respect if she will stay with you. Akshy, I don't know what made you do that but your one mistake made our life so difficult."

Then Mom said "Ruchi, move fast. We need to board our flight."

Ruchi took her and Mom's bag and they were going outside the house.

I realized that they will not listen to me because they don't want to listen to me. I was crying from inside but no one could see me crying. I knew they will not be able manege things. They were my family and I could not leave them like the way they were leaving me.

I had no other option. I asked them to stop.

I said," Sorry, Mom but you and Ruchi don't need to trouble yourself because of me. It was me who did wrong things then why Ruchi and you will get the punishment.This is your home. this is dad's home. you stay here if anyone needs to leave that is me. I am leaving Mom. Please take care of Ruchi and yourself."

"and I left my home on that same moment." Akshy told Kirti.

I was leaving but I was waiting when Mom or Ruchi will ask me to stop but nothing happened. No body asked me to stop. I did not do anything with Disha but I had to accept all the allegations against me. I won the case in the court but I lost the trust in my home.

I had no idea what to do I went to Rahul's home and I could see that his family was looking at me with suspicious eyes. I went out as I could not face them. I called Rahul and Karan in my office and told them everything. 

Entire office was talking bad about me. though they could not show it front of me but it was very easy to feel.

I told them that I can not live here and I went to America. Rahul and Karan helped me a lot in that. Since then, I never met Mom or Ruchi because I never went to Rajkot again. I get all information about Mom and Ruchi from Karan and Rahul. Rahul loves Ruchi as her sister and whenever he goes to Rajkot he defiantly meets them. Ruchi had completed her M.B.A. and now she is taking care of the business their with Karan. Rahul and Karan are my best friends and they replaced me very well in my family.


I ask Karan and Rahul everyday about Mom and Ruchi but they don't want to know anything about me. Once Karan told them that Akshy went to U.S.A. then Mom told him."it was very difficult to forget about Akshy and his crime and now we don't want to listen his name in the house."

Akshy was crying. He said" You Know Kirti, I became a criminal for my family. they don't want to listen to my name. I became a shame for them. I am getting the punishment of the Crime which I never did. I miss Mom, I miss Ruchi but they don't even want to listen my name."

Akshy was feeling so weak now. He always came up as a strong man but today he was broke with his memories. he was not able to stand so he holds Kirti's Shoulder from back for support. 

Kirti turns her face towards Akshy. her eyes were red with tears but unexpectedly she turns and gave a slap on Akshy's  face.



To be Continued........






No comments:

Post a Comment